Time to say goodbye to stubby lashes and hello to UNBELIEVABLY REAL LENGTH and VOLUME with our professional formula! iMagic Lash Extending Mascara can boost your lash look like never before! See an increase in average length and volume with your first coat—and you don’t have to stop there. Whether you’re feeling subtle or sassy, defiant or classy, the iMagic Mascara will help you go wherever your mood takes you.
- The Magnifying Mascara Gel provides volume, separation, and length.
- The brush bristles are spaced evenly to help separate for longer-looking lashes
- Adds volume to lashes.
- Water & Smudge Resistant - Clump free formula that wears all day... Say No To Raccoon Eyes!
- Brushes on like your regular mascara in 3 simple steps.
- Build up the look of your eyelashes to give you beautiful natural curves
- No glue, hypoallergenic and non-irritating ingredients
- Suitable for all skin types
Instructions: Simple ways to Remove Mascara
No tears baby Shampoo, coconut oil and olive oil are great options for removing mascara, these will be able to remove even waterproof mascara easily.
Instead of just pouring some on a cotton round and swiping at your eyes, there are gentler ways to remove mascara that won't result in the loss of eyelashes or irritated eyes. The first is by pouring a little bit of your remover-of-choice onto your fingertips before gently massaging your lashes.
If you prefer a slightly less-messy option, use a cotton round instead of your fingers, and follow these simple steps.
*Soak Cotton Round
*Hold the soaked cotton round against each closed eye for 20 to 30 seconds.
*Very gently wiggle and slide the cotton round down over your lashes
*Fold your cotton round in half, and gently wiggle and slide it up over your lashes to remove any remaining mascara. Just continue to gently press and sweep the cotton round around the edges of your eyes to remove any lingering mascara
Please Take Note:
Please remember if you want super long style make sure the eyelash is dry completely before twisting. The most important thing is to use it often. It takes some time to see the effects.